Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mud Run Pics, Part I

In the last few weeks, I've been rather busy, with running the Fontana Days Half Marathon, the Camp Pendleton Mud Run and taking the girls to their own Mud Run. Plus, we went camping and I was swamped with work. I've barely had a chance to breath.

So I wanted to go back to one event and post some pictures. The girls' Mud Run on June 11 was a success. The girls did well to conquer the Mud Run once more, and this time they enjoyed themselves all the way through.

Here's pictures of Yvie, followed by pictures of Kennedy (I will post pictures of my own Mud Run as well as Fontana Days later this week so keep an eye out for that):


Just gotta get through this dang water


My dad's around here somewhere... I hope he's not taking pictures again...


I wonder if I should put my mouth in the water, just for fun...


They call this an obstacle? Whatever...


I'm coming into the home stretch... yay me!


Do you see a sissy? I don't see a sissy.


Shoes? I don't need no stinkin' shoes... but I could use a hand.


Hug the side, the side is my friend.


I know it's "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" but it sounds like "while I kiss this guy." hehe


Don't step on a rock, don't step on a rock, don't step on a rock...


Which way to the finish line? Oh yeah, just crossed it with my brave barefoot self.

Who just did a Mud Run for the second straight year? The Bueno sisters, that's who.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

That last pic in front of the firetruck is priceless! Great pictures, great job, girls!

Michael said...

Love these pics!! Looks like they had a wonderful time!

Jen Feeny said...

Awwww I love it! They are so awesome!

tahoegirl said...

Nice pictures. I am glad they had a good time.

Willoughby said...

Great pictures! It looks like they had lots of muddy fun!

Rose (Hacker Half Marathon) said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun! Great pics - they'll treasure them when they're older!

Lisa said...

Adorable!! Which mud run was that? I need to get my kids into one like that. I think they would LOVE it!

Adventure Racing said...

Wow, love those pics ! Great fun kids, Congratulations, it's seen that kids are having fun and enjoy the race too. Looking forward for more race to come !