Well, it took some time to finally carve out time but I present to you the first-ever Muddy Runner giveaway!
Okay, well, I don't expect a marching band and cheers from the raucous supporters but I do hope you enjoy this and do hope the word gets out. You probably don't because it could lower your chances of winning but we'll deal with that I suppose.
So what the heck am I giving away? Considering I've never done one in the four years I've been blogging here, it's pretty awesome, right? Well, I think so.
I've got a good amount of stuff so I'm actually giving away two things. Bear with me until the end and you'll see how it works.
One item I'm giving away is this nice t-shirt:
That's a cool shirt, size medium.
Anyway, here's the second shirt. This one's a running shirt:
It's also a medium. I wish I had all sizes to give away but I work with what I got.
And on the back it says:
Just as a brief aside, I love that saying. The San Francisco Marathon is absolutely worth the hurt.
Alright, so what else is involved? How about some of this stuff?
So there are two Sweaty Bands with the San Francisco Marathon logo on them, a pair of San Francisco Marathon socks, sweatbands from - you guessed it - the San Francisco Marathon and a peanut butter GU.
Here's how it shakes down.
Winner #1: one shirt of their choice, one Sweaty Band, one pair of socks, two sweatbands, one packet of peanut butter GU.
Winner #2: one shirt (the one not chosen by Winner #1), one Sweaty Band, two sweatbands.
I would host another giveaway but why bother, may as well toss it all into the fray at once. Plus that raises your chances of winning, right?
Okay, so how do you enter this historic giveaway?
*pause for me to laugh at the word "historic"*
One entry for each of the following (and please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Become a follower of this blog (or let me know that you follow already)
- Follow me on Twitter - @RunnerLuis (or let me know that you follow already)
- Tell me which of the San Francisco Marathon's races you'd love to (or will run) this year*
- Tweet about this giveaway (include link to this post, @RunnerLuis and @THESFMARATHON) and let me know you did so (max one entry)
- Post a link on Facebook to this giveaway and let me know you did so
- Post a link on your blog to this giveaway and let me know....
- Friend me on Daily Mile (or let me know that we're already DM buds)
Okay, I think that should do it. You have plenty of opportunities to win and you don't have to have a blog or Twitter account to enter.
Again, leave a separate comment for each of these entries.
If you have any questions please let me know. I've never done a giveaway so maybe I didn't explain something the right way.
Contest will end on Tuesday, May 21.... for no reason, just picked a random date. Want to give enough time to give some of this stuff away.
Alright, well thanks again for your patience and have at it.
* There are six total SF Marathon events: 1st Half Marathon, 2nd Half Marathon, Marathon, 52.4 Ultramarathon, 5K & Progressive Marathon, Munchkin Kids Run... the last of which is for kids so... unless you're a kid...