Friday, August 24, 2012

Still Alive

Loyal reader,

I've not been here very much lately. My life's been busy and my running is only now starting to get back on track. I apologize for the absence and hope to be back with regular posts here soon enough.

I will say that this last week has been a good week of runs. I had a solid six-miler on Monday, had three miles of speedwork on Tuesday, ran nearly six miles up and down Mt. Rubidoux on Wednesday and rested (gasp!) on Thursday before a light three-mile run Friday. Saturday I will run 15 miles and then Sunday is the first day with my new Lopers group.

So yeah, I'm getting back into the groove and with that I hope it means more blog posts. Expect a steady stream of them in the near future.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a cool new song that I found from a group that I only recently came across. It's a catchy tune. I haven't run to them yet but I can only imagine it being a good run with this streaming in my headphones.

What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club

1 comment:

Whitney said...

And then here I am, almost a week behind in Google Reader. And when was the last time I poster on my running blog? I don't even remember off the top of my head.
It's a good thing we have Facebook. :)

P.S. Disneyland is booked - but its a different week than I told you last time. 10/20-10/26. Driving down with a two year old. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?