Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mission Inn Run Is Done!

The Mission Inn Half Marathon is in the books. I finished with a time of 1:56:20. I didn't PR but I am happy with the time because:

A) I ran a strong race, the kind of race I wanted to run

B) I feel like I gave everything I had

C) There was a lot of wind to contend with, and few obstacles to block it, mostly miles 5-11

D) It's a half marathon, for eff's sake!

I'll have a full recap later. For now, it's time to try and recover and hopefully nap.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

tahoegirl said...

Once again, spectacular!

Katie A. said...

You did amazing, be proud! Can't wait for the recap!

Jill said...

Well done, L.B. - you are so strong!!! :)

Kim (Book Worm Runs) said...

Nice!! Congratulations! :)

Tales from the Back of the Pack said...

well, I was wrong, but if you're happy, then I'm happy for you!

WTG on finishing another Half Mary!