Friday, March 9, 2012

Catching Up

Hey all... sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I hope you can all forgive me.

I went to Toronto so that took some time away from me, but I wanted to squeeze in a quick post just letting you know that I did not freeze up in Canada and that I'm looking forward to the LA Marathon on 3/18. I will blog plenty about that next week.

Anyway, I did want to share something with you before I bid you farewell for the weekend. I wrote something up for the San Francisco Marathon's web site on my weight loss journey. If you're a longtime reader of my blog, it's probably something you've read before (not these exact words of course). If you're not familiar with my tale, you will be soon. Either way it's worth a read, I think.

So check it out.

And I'll be back to blogging regularly next week. No international trips for me next week... maybe at the end of the month... but not next week.

No comments: