Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Disneyland Pumpkins, Part II

Between all the relay posts and everything leading up to and afterward, I never got a chance to post some of the Disneyland pumpkins from this year that I'd meant to post all along.

Earlier, I'd posted some pictures of pumpkins from this year, so this post here is Part II. There was also the pictures I was able to share from 2008.

Anyway, here are some awesome pumpkins, the likes of which will never grace the LB household because LB is not that talented.

====

Actually, I think I could make something like this. I know I could at least get Mickey's ears and replicate that part of it. Then, it's just a matter of carving the facial features... you know, the actual part that requires talent, of which I lack. But I may try...

=====

Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife.
=====

Ariel was trying to hide from the Ursula carving.
======
I think that's Dopey.
I guess I could ask her who that was.

======

That's a nice-looking cat but I can't place it.

====

Russell, from Up, as jovial-looking in pumpkin as he is in person... I mean, in computerized images.
Carl Frederickson from Up, as grumpy-looking in pumpkin as he is in real life... I mean... you know what I mean...
===

Trick-or-treaters, again something I could never hope to replicate.
====
Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. Every time I say his name, I say it like Boo did in the movie.
=====

The Mad Hatter, though Alice wasn't around this time.
====
And lastly, this one. I think this might be one of the ghosts from the Haunted Mansion but I don't really know. Maybe it's from the movie The Christmas Carol. I've no clue. If you can help place it, by all means help LB figure it out.

4 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

I think the little cat's name is Mimi..I know she is from Aristocat's.
I MUST go to Disneyland! I think I am breaking down and going this weekend, your posts are definitely make me long for it.

Angie Eats Peace said...

Just consulted google, I was wrong, the kitty is Marie.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I love these!

Mark Baker said...

That last one looks a bit like Buzz Lightyear to me, but it's not as obvious as the others.