Friday, April 1, 2011

March Recap/Stats

March Recap/Stats

Miles Ran: 115

Highest Mileage Week: 36

Long Runs Ran - 3 (18, 10, 20)

Favorite run: My 20-miler on 3/20

Least Favorite run: None stand out, just happy to have the ability to run

Most hardcore run: Running 10 miles on a track during 20-miler

Race(s): None in March.

Current Reads: Started The Long Run recently

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Tecmo Bowl. I bought it on the Wii virtual console. I played it all. the. time. when I was 13 or so. It was awesome then, it's awesome now.

Current Obsessions: I love playing board games. My favorites right now are Ticket to Ride and Dominion.

Current Drink: Water.

Current Song:
Relying on my number one running song, Orion by Metallica, to come through for me in my upcoming marathon.

Current Wish-List:
The Seaside expansion for Dominion (sounds geeky, I know, but it's a great way to spend some time)

Current Need: To figure out where to put all my running clothes. The drawer I have them in has never worked; it's overflowing constantly.

Current Triumph: I overcame my mental issues and am now prepared for Marathon No. 4.

Current Bane of my Existence: Gas prices. I think I paid 4.01 for a gallon last weekend.

Current Goal: To finish my fourth marathon.

Current Indulgence: Naps.

Current Blessings: My little girls; they are my life.

Current Excitement: I might be getting a new tattoo! Details to follow at the appropriate time!

4 comments:

Jen Feeny said...

That current goal needs to be revised to: "To destroy my fourth marathon" :)

Michael said...

Great numbers!! You so have this next marathon in the bag! I love how you always give props to your girls - you are a GREAT Dad!

tahoegirl said...

I love board games too. Sadly, hubby is not a big fan. :o(

Rose (Hacker Half Marathon) said...

Those are awesome stats! Great month! I loved The Long Run and really enjoy playing Ticket to Ride.