I was tagged by Michael over at Slowly Tri-ing with a Stylish Blogger award. Thanks Michael! I'm a newer reader of hers but already I'm enjoying her blog quite a bit.
1. Make this a post and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them they've won
Hmmm.... let me see, what seven things about me have I not shared?
1. I bite my nails. It's a bad habit that I've actually done well at curbing. When I was growing up, it was bad, to the point that I'd bite the skin on my fingers and I'd regularly make my fingers bleed.
2. I suppose the above bad habit is because I often feel like something should be in my mouth, like gum or mints or whatever. It used to be food, so I ate a lot and, well, we all saw where that got me. Lately I've been jamming Altoids in my mouth and that's worked out well.
3. I want to take a class on how to style hair. I want to learn how to French braid so I can do my girls' hair up all nice. The girls always look so nice when their hair is in a French braid and it would be nice if it was in one more often.
4. I don't like peanut butter. I also don't like a lot of "white" foods as Mrs. LB calls them: sour cream, mayonnaise, Alfredo sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese. I know, I'm picky.
5. I prefer driving a stick shift but haven't had one since '05.
6. A car of mine was stolen in '98. It was recovered but completely stripped. I was devastated since it was my first car.
7. I shaved my head completely bald just once. I was maybe 19 when I did it. My mom got mad at me. I looked strange. I remember my hair being really short and I just went and got a razor and started shaving my head. I don't know that I'd do it again. I'd probably still look strange.
Alright, well, there you go. Thanks to Michael for tagging me. I'm supposed to tag some peeps bit instead will offer this along to anyone who wants to try on their own.