Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Leftovers (May 14)

Word Association

Play here.

1. Rock n Roll :: Marathon
2. Be with you :: Night and day
3. Richard :: Petty
4. Hair :: Spray
5. Police :: Sirens
6. Experience :: Pleasure
7. Father figure :: George Michael
8. Nice :: One
9. Switch :: Engage
10. Appearance :: Magazine

Uh... I like song number seven... what can I say? Number nine is for a group called Killswitch Engage... never really heard their stuff, just know of them.

Out For A Run

I'm not home right now! We're in San Diego for the day, and we spent the night here Thursday night. Guess what I'm going to do?

If you guessed "run six miles along the beach in San Diego" you win!

Reason No. 5,893 I love to run: Running allows you to run along the beach in San Diego.

Five Question Friday

Here's the Five Question Friday... which is of course composed by women for women (mostly), so one question is pretty much a female question.

1. Take your pick... date night, guys night out, or night out alone?


I'd have to say date night. Mrs. LB and I don't get to indulge much that way anymore (first thing that goes when you have children is your ability to go out). I enjoy movies way more now than before. One thing we do when we go out, especially out to eat, is we try and avoid children. Since we are out sans children, the last thing we want to do is to have some random kids ruin our evening... not that they necessarily would but the way we see it, if we wanted to sit around kids, we'd have brought our own.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

No. I was not blessed with a long tongue. Doesnt mean I don't know how to use it ;) but it's just an average-sized tongue.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

WTF??? Um... whole-wheat flour... does that count?

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?


No regrets. Just go full force, don't hold back and don't regret anything you do. I used to live in regret and I wasted a lot of time doing so.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?


Pay off all of my debt. How liberating would that be?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

:Sigh: Date night, how I miss those days! Although, the few date nights we had all we did was talk about BW...

Have a great weekend!

Katie A. said...

I love you admitting that sans children means san children! I don't think us child-less people get to have that same rational, but I like you using it!
I'm a big jealous of your run along the beach in S.D. - when you come to SF, Jill will also be here and we will have to organize one along the Embarcadero :)
And...if I won the lotter, I would also pay off my debt! No house payment, no student loans! I think that would suffice enough for me! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Raoulysgirl said...

I agree that when parents go out for Date Night, children should be avoided. There should be a special section...smoking, non-smoking, and non-children. I'm sure the wait lines would be much longer for THAT particular area!