Apparently some of you like this blog :)
I was given a pair of awards by two of my must-read blogs, This Stop Willoughby and Tattoos and Teething Rings. Thanks for thinking of me!
Here's the list of rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated
First, I have to pass this on to seven blogs so here goes...
Dash of Life
One Step at a Time
Who Has The Thyme?
Okay, well, I'll just do four... a seven-miler into a four-miler...
Now I've got to leave seven things about me that others might find interesting. Hmmm... seven things... that might be tough. Here goes.
1. When I was three, I squeezed a chick to death. I don't remember doing it, but I apparently was holding a chick in my hands and squeezed it so hard it died. I asked my mom why it wasn't moving anymore.
2. I did not like chorizo or zucchini much at all when I was growing up. It's not been since the last two years or so that I started to warm up to both. I count them now among my favorite foods.
3. I don't like sitcoms. Mrs. LB tried to get me to name 10 sitcoms that I like and most of them were from the 80s (Three's Company, Diff'rent Strokes). I watch South Park but she didn't want to count that as a sitcom.
4. I've never seen the movie Titanic. I avoided it like the plague. A former co-worker summed up the reason why I refused to watch the movie: "There were so many real stories, good stories of people on that boat, and they had to make up a story?"
5. After my recent trips, I've now been to the following countries: Canada, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Trinidad & Tobago. I spent the least amount of time in France (a day trip to Bitche) and the most in Mexico (lived there on two separate occasions).
6. Mrs. LB and I have been taking dance lessons this year (a Christmas present from me to her). I really enjoy it. I like the waltz and rumba the most but we are also learning tango and a bit of fox trot. I'm not very good at tango but that's probably the most intriguing because it's a pretty sensual dance. It's a bit ironic because I never danced and didn't care for it one bit but I think I'm enjoying the dancing more than Mrs. LB.
7. I've thought about pursuing a career as a personal trainer, like to work at a gym or something. Maybe when Kennedy is in first grade and I won't need to play taxi as much I can have time to take classes or whatever. I've also thought about maybe getting my teaching credential to teach math or special ed. I think those are the only two things I could handle after my botched attempt to teach fifth grade six years ago.
Wow, that was kind of hard! Hope you enjoyed it. And thanks again, Tats and Willoughby.