Saturday, July 4, 2009

Got Lucky

So I said late last night, or early this morning I should say, that I'd be lucky to get in five hours of sleep. I got into bed at about 12:45 or so and drifted off to sleep a short while later. I was jarred out of sleep at about 3:30 by a frightened Yvie (she said she rolled out of bed, poor girl). I got her back in bed and dragged myself back to bed, thinking I'd be up soon enough, but the next thing I knew it was 7 am.

An hour later I went on a run. I decided to run The Hill and it was great. It was already very warm but I was determined. I got up The Hill, down it, turned around and went over it again. All told, five miles on the nose in about 49 minutes.

Now, I'm tired again. Better rest up before fireworks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hills will do that to you. When the GNAT ends up at my place we'll all go for a celebratory run on the killer hills in the 'hood!