Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tees (for) me

While sorting through my t-shirt drawer recently, I realized that I had a lot of race t-shirts but not a lot of running t-shirts. Now, I don't mean the kind to run in - I have several of those. Rather, I mean the kind that advertise my love of running.

Wearing race shirts is one thing. People will assume I participated in the, say, Mission Inn Run if I wear the Mission Inn Run t-shirt. Maybe. Or maybe passers-by wouldn't pay it any mind.

To better advertise my love of running, I came across some t-shirts that pretty much leave no room for mistaking that I'm into running. I found these t-shirts on Cafe Press, which has an endless amount of t-shirts apparently. I made it to about 20 pages worth before my eyes started seeing double.

Here's just a sampling of the ones I found that I found amusing:

It does. I may as well say what I think.


This would be a cool shirt to wear at the Mud Run.


This one I thought would be good for a female. Not me. I'm not delicate.


That's one way to look at it. And who doesn't run a paltry 10 miles to warm up every now and then?


Nice motivational shirt.


That's how I feel about it, pretty much.


TMI? I think not! And to keep you guessing, I won't tell you if that's true or not :)


The shirt says "Runners Do It For A Long Time." Well, it's true.


Now, here are a few I thought would be good for my girls:

I think Kenna will be more into running but I don't want to discourage either of them so maybe one for one and the other for the other.

And this shirt, well, I'm hoping/planning on running the Surf City Marathon on Feb. 7, 2010. I might send Yvie to school on Feb. 8 with this shirt.

6 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

I love Cafe Press.
The first shirt is my favorite.

thrasherswife said...

these are great - love the kid ones especially!

Unknown said...

Those are terrific!

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Those are pretty funny, I like the roadsign one the most. Mr. Tattoos and I had a tee shirt business for awhile, maybe I should pull out that old equipment...

Mark Baker said...

I love the DLF>DNF one. I need to remember that.

Unknown said...

Those are awesome!