Saturday, July 18, 2009

Foot Chronicles

My foot pain/discomfort has not been present the last day or so. I ran some intervals Friday and went to Costco. I took a nap on Friday afternoon (the only way I can get both my daughters to nap is to nap with them) and I felt it a little when I lied down but after that, it sort of left.

I spent some time in the kitchen yesterday, making cookies and a cheesecake. I mowed the lawn this morning and did a few more things on my feet. I'm actually going back in the kitchen soon, for some time. My wife is hosting Bunco and I'm "catering" it so I have to get the food together.

My foot feels normal through all this. Which is good. The only negative about today is that I won't get to eat the food I prepare: mini-Latin burgers, shredded chicken quesadillas, BLT dip, and the cheesecake. Oh well. As long as my foot feels good I'm happy.

2 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

Glad the pain has subsided.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I'd have a REALLY hard time resisting cheesecake, but I'm glad you're doing better!