Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mum's The Word

Well, I'm back from my trip and although I'd love to report all that happened, I can't. Signed something saying I wouldn't. I suppose what I said before I'd blogged about before I signed anything so I hadn't agreed not to write about it but I can't share any part of the day.

All I can say is that I had a great time as I usually do and really it was a normal day for the LB Trio, as we usually go the three of us (me, Yvie and Kenna).

I got the girls a treat for being so well-behaved as they usually are.

The park was pretty slow (there was no need to get fastpasses for anything) but we were too tired after our day to stay and do more rides. However, we're taking a family trip next week, the day before Yvie starts first grade (can you believe her school doesn't start until Sept. 10?) so we're hoping it will be even slower that day. There's a good chance it will.

And the best thing about that day is, I'll be able to blog all about it.

6 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

Glad you had a good time!

Lissaloo said...

That's awesome that you get more time with her before school starts. I suppose that means that she will have to go longer though.

Mark Baker said...

Stupid confidenciality agreements.

Glad you had fun. I'm hoping it isn't too crowded this weekend while I'm there. (Not crowded on the three day weekend. I crack myself up.)

L.B. said...

Yes Lissaloo, unfortunately she won't get out until June 24. I'm not exactly happy about that, but she does get a week off at Thanksgiving and three days off around Veteran's Day, and we're doing some things this week and next to try and make up for that.

Mark, I was thinking to myself how light Disneyland was yesterday and dreading the crowds that will jam the park on the weekend. Still, I could be wrong :) If you've got the Storybook Canals or Casey Jr. Circus Train on your mind, you're out of luck.

Mark Baker said...

My mom loves the Storybook Land Cannal. She's not going to be there this time. But I did go with her in March and did it then. Once every two or three years is enough for me.

Willoughby said...

I was hoping to hear all about your adventure! Oh well...