Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tough race

Okay, the race is over and I'm back - sort of. I'm mobile blogging so I won't have as detailed a recap quite yet, but I did want to get something up.

I didn't beat my PR. That was the bad part. I'm chalking it up to lack of planning on my part. Had I planned to run this race, signed up well before race day and gotten to the start of the race early, things may have gone better. Even still, my pace was slower than I wanted it and it took me a couple of miles to feel in a groove.

However it was a good experience. Running races are fun and the whole race-day atmosphere is exciting. On that end the race was enjoyable.

Not sure of my exact time but it's probably around 56:30.

I'll have much more details, including some pictures, later tonight.

1 comment:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Good job! I'm surprised you can type at all, I'm always completely spent after a good run.