Monday, June 22, 2009

Back home

Greetings all! It's been too long since I posted, but I took my blog buddy Willoughby's advice and abstained from this here trusty blog while I was off in Montreal. I will blog about Montreal here in the coming days so be patient but I just wanted to say that I am glad to be home after a long travel day, and having spent a long time away from my girls.

And while I'll get into detail later, in short Montreal was flat out awesome. I loved it, all of it. Definitely different than our Costa Rica experience but unique unto itself. I loved being in Montreal and had a wonderful time there.

Anyway, I'm going to rest now and get acquainted to this heat. It was in the 70-80 degree range when I left and it's 91 the day I come back. Hello summer!

The picture, by the way, is outside a place called Titanic where we had lunch on Friday. Like most eateries we visited, awesome food!

4 comments:

Lissaloo said...

Glad your back :)
I always think how nice it would be to have a break from the kiddos, but then I miss them so much when I do!

Unknown said...

Welcome back Luis! You were missed. I am pleased to hear your anniversary trip was a great one. Give Kennedy and Yvie extra hugs from your online friends. I bet they were excited to see their Mommy and Daddy!

Gracey said...

Welcome back! I am glad you had fun! :)

Willoughby said...

I'm glad my advice worked out for you! I can't wait to read about your trip (I'm a little behind on my blog reading).