Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's On

We did it. We signed up for the Ragnar Relay.

Our team name is the Desert Tortoises. We're thinking about finding/making a logo and making t-shirts.

As one of the people on the team who runs the most consistently, I've got a lot of responsibility. Now that its for real I have to figure out a training plan. And I have to do at least a couple of runs in the wee hours of the morning.

I figure I should have the strength to run 20 miles in order to handle my legs of the relay. I'm going to sign up with the Lopers running group so that should help.

First thing we need to do is fill out our team. We have 9-10 runners on board but we're confident we will be able to fill out the team.

Should be fun because now its for real.

4 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

Yahoo, yahoo, yahoo!

Willoughby said...

I love the name! Can't wait to see the shirts!

Gracey said...

Yes! I knew you could come up with a team! I'm excited! :)

Limo in Tampa FL said...

Good job with the post. I am so glad that I found your blog.
Thank you for sharing.