Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woo hoo! I made it! I reffed three games in the rain and lived to blog about.

The first game wasn't too bad as it rained only during the first half. But for the second game I was moved to the jv field for the jv third place game. That field was mostly mud and I got drenched and very muddy. I went back to the turf field for the third game, changed out of my muddy cleats and went right back to it.

It rained for most of the third game and it was cold! My feet were frozen!

Sometimes the school will cancel the games if the weather is bad but this was a tournament and they decided to play on through.

I survived, and now I need to funnel my energy and thoughts towards Sunday's 12-miler, which I will run by myself. Can't meet up with the Lopers, so I have to do it alone.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are warmed up now...you're a trooper for sure.

Good luck tomorrow on the 12 miler. Cue up some good tunes.

Angie Eats Peace said...

Crazy!