Friday, May 22, 2009

Born too late

One of my favorite places to visit is Willoughby.

Okay, not the real town... wherever that may be, or even the fictional one; no, it's the blog This Stop Willoughby, written by... Willoughby, of course.

When Willoughby first started her blog, I wondered what it would be about. She claimed it would not be about the Twilight Zone, and a tiny part of me was a bit disappointed. The Twilight Zone's heyday was well before my time but I still liked to watch the shows during the occasional marathon. It would have been nice to catch up with the show a bit, but it probably would have gotten strange to see post after post on that show.

I was sort of familiar with the Twilight Zone but could not quite place the episode for which Willoughby's blog was named.

Finally, I figured I'd look into it, and lo and behold it's on You Tube.

So if you've got a minute or 20, check out the episode A Stop in Willoughby. It's pretty good.



And here are the links to the following parts of the episode:

Part two is here.

And part three is here.

2 comments:

Willoughby said...

I've always loved that episode. I wish I could spend a few days in Rod Serling's Willoughby. Thanks for the shout out!

Lissaloo said...

Willoughby's blog is beautiful, great post :)