Just had some random stuff I felt like getting out.
* My workout went... well, it went. I did an upper body workout and I didn't really enjoy it. I exerted a lot of energy and hopefully it will pay off. I also did core. I did bridges, and they blew. I was in pain.
* I found The Polar! It was underneath a pile of clothes! I'm happy :)
* Yvie lost her first tooth - literally. She's had a loose tooth for a bit now and this morning it was gone. Of course, she didn't realize that until we went to brush teeth. We can't find it. I am really hoping she didn't swallow it. We had muffins for breakfast and I asked her if she noticed if she'd had an extra-crunchy muffin but she said no. We're going to have to figure something out for the tooth fairy to take.
* I made my first cheesecake! I didn't take any pictures of it though so you'll have to take my word. Maybe it'll be featured on an episode of Cooking With Yvie sometime soon.
* My blog buddy Willoughby is into candle holders apparently so that inspired me to snap a picture of one of our more unique ones.
I'm not sure where we got it. I am almost certain it was in Mexico somewhere but not sure if it was in Ensenada or during a trip down into the central part of the country. It hangs outside and we use it, well, not really at all but it's a great decoration. We like suns. I'm pretty sure that's the original color too. I think it was meant to be outside.
* And this is what happens when you fall asleep while on the laptop:
You wake up to a screenful of Ks.