Sunday, May 3, 2009

Savory Sundays: the TV show!

Okay, maybe it's not quite Food Network-ish but we took a different spin on the Savory Sundays feature this week.

I've been having problems trying new recipes lately; actually have been stuck in a bit of a cooking rut, making the same dishes over and over again. Not that there's anything wrong with that - the Chorizo Tortas I made on Thursday were fantastic - but I can't exactly show you how to make the same thing twice now can I?

So I had an idea. I figured I'd put my budding Giadas in front of the camera and have them explain how to make Marinara Sauce. Actually, Yvie was pretty much the only one interested in showing off her hosting skills as Kenna went in and out of frame, so I named this show Cooking With Yvie.

Enjoy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite line: "And now I'm going to try the marina sauce to see how this bad thing is!" Yvie's a natural! A budding Rachael Ray! Loved it!

Lissaloo said...

That is too cute, you can't tell she's been watching cooking shows at all!!! lol, very sweet. Is Giada their favorite? My 8 year old loves Rachel Ray :)

Lissaloo said...

I have an award for you on my blog :)

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I have an award for you too!!

Willoughby said...

Adorable! I hope there will be more installments of "Cooking with Yvie".

thrasherswife said...

ok, Savory Sunday's are out the window and Cooking with Yvie and Kennedy are in!!! Love it, very cute!!