Monday, August 3, 2009

Cooking With Yvie: Yogurt Cream With Berries

Okay, here it is. The latest episode of Cooking With Yvie (CWY) a day late.

Anyway, we made this recipe for Yogurt Cream with Berries, from the Pioneer Woman. It's very good. I slice up some peaches and smother them with this stuff for Mrs. LB. I prefer this over grapes or strawberries.

Now, this episode of course produced a yogurt cream a bit more runny than I like. I think it's because Yvie didn't use as much yogurt as I do, which is fine. It still tastes good. Also forgot to mention that you need to cover with some sort of plastic wrap, but you can probably figure that out.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lissaloo said...

lol, too cute :) Miss K watched with me she was very impressed, she is insisting we try this recipe VERY soon :)

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I love that she licked her sugary hand- that's something no kid can resist. I am a little bummed that you beat me to it with a yogurt dip recipe, though, since I was going to post one tomorrow :P

Angie Eats Peace said...

That looks good!

Willoughby said...

So cute! Glad to see Cooking With Yvie is back!

ChristineM said...

Can't wait to share this with my daughter tonight! She keeps asking if we can watch 'the girl making cookies on the computer' !! ;)

Gracey said...

Yeah, she's back! :) I loved this episode too!