Monday, August 17, 2009

Motivational Mondays (Aug. 17)

This one will be brief. I'm still on vacation after all.

We're at the lake today, on our way to try some water skiing, wakeboarding and a little swimming.

When I first started coming here with my wife's family, I was big. I couldn't water ski and didn't really enjoy the water too much. I didn't want to try things like the raft. They haul a raft behind the boat and you sit on there and try not to fall off. Its actually quite fun but when you fall in the middle of the lake it can be quite difficult to get back up. I'll post some pictures from last year of that scene. Anyway, when I was big I felt embarrassed to not be able to get back up. Last year though it went great. I was able to get up without too many problems.

I tend to be more adventurous here, now that I am fit. It makes it quite fun to be here.p

1 comment:

Willoughby said...

No more blogs until your vacation is over! Go have fun, we'll be here when you get back!!!!