Tuesday, July 20, 2010

900th Post!

In the midst of my countdown to San Francisco, I just wanted to take the time to celebrate a milestone.

This is my 900th post! Woo hoo! Yay for 900!

Thanks to you, loyal blog reader, for helping me get here. It's been a great ride and will continue to be a great ride. Without an audience, it does me no good to blog so as long as I have an audience, I'll continue to blog.

And while I don't have a massive number of followers, I know the readers I have are great and help me quite a bit by just taking time out to peruse this here blog.

Anyway, thanks again.

Now, onward to San Francisco. Who's with me?

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, that's a lot of posts. Congrats. Looking forward to haridng about Sunday!

Mark Baker said...

I'm with you in spirit. Let's go San Francisco!

Amanda said...

I swear the last time you posted about a post milestone it said 500 posts... that is amazing!! 900 posts is great! and what's even greater is when it's writing well done. Looking forward to reading more!

Onward to San Franciscooooooo

Brandi said...

Cannot wait for SF race report! Congrats on the milestone, keep 'em coming!

Jephy's Mom said...

Congratulations on your 900th post. Keep it up!

Katie A. said...

Holy hell! That's a lot of posts! I feel like such a slacker! Hahaha!
Can't wait to keep following!

Kerrie said...

900?! WOW! Glad I've been able to be here for a few of those. :)

Willoughby said...

Wow, 900 posts! You'd think you were a professional writer or something!!!

I'd love to come to San Francisco. It's high on my list of places to visit, but I'll have to settle for being there in spirit for the time being!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Wow, you are one prolific blogger. Way to keep up with it. Nice job.

Good luck in San Francisco!!!

Anonymous said...

Не всякая девушка верит в любовь с первого взгляда потому что трудно на глаз оценить сколько кто зарабатывает
!!!