Wednesday, July 28, 2010

San Francisco Marathon: LB Pics

Remember when I said on Tuesday that I was swamped with work? Well, it hasn't gotten much better. So with little time to formulate the post I've been wanting/meaning to write, I'm left with one option - I will let photos do the talking.

Photos from the San Francisco Marathon are up and I checked mine out. I have to admit that I did my best to run in front of cameras, to speed up in order for the photographers to get an unobstructed view of me. However, I somehow managed to get no shots of me on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Anyway, here are most of the pictures of yours truly.

Before the race, feeling fresh and excited

Definitely feeling the rigors of the race

Powering through near the end

Focus, focus

Cruising into the finish
Glory is mine!


Warming up quickly to my nice new medal


San Francisco Marathon done and dusted!

8 comments:

Katie A. said...

Your pics look great!
How do you rip them off like that? Send me a secret email with the directions! :)

Willoughby said...

Great pics! I'm a little behind in my blog reading, I need to go back and read all about race day.

Whitney said...

Love them all! And I love that you ran in a Ragnar shirt!

Unknown said...

The "glory shot" is my favorite! Good God Luis, you are amazing! Did you and Tiffany have a good time in SF?

BellaLibera said...

The glory shot is the best, haha! Nice work :)

Jen Feeny said...

The "glory shot" is so dramatic! Love it!

Kerrie said...

Great finish line photo!!

Angelina said...

Love the finish line shot!