Sunday, July 25, 2010

San Francisco Marathon: Race Day

The time has come. There is no more left to do but to run my second marathon, the San Francisco Marathon.


I'm ready, physically at least. Not sure about the mental aspect... I made a huge mistake. I forgot my fuel belt at home. I had to buy one at the Expo and while I think it is an upgrade over the one I have at home, I still wouldn't have wanted it that way but what's done is done and the only thing I can do now is to learn from it. And hopefully you all learn from it to, as you can never be fully prepared enough.

Anyway, if you want to track me online, I believe there is a way.

Here is the main San Francisco Marathon web site. You can click on Live Race Results in the middle of the page and either type in my bib number or my name.

The link to that is on the main page, or just click here.

Thanks again for all of your support.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you while I am "running" around at work. Best of luck to you, Marathon Man!

Willoughby said...

Sorry about the belt, but I still think you'll do great! Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck!