Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finish Line Video

I had wanted to blog more about the marathon and some things that didn't make the race report - and I will - but I am all but wiped out from traveling home, plus I am swamped with work, so that will have to wait.

For now here's a brief post about the marathon.

There's video of yours truly crossing the finish line. You'll have to click on this link and either my name or bib number (70273) and you shall see me blowing past the finish line. Or you can enter my name too. Then just click on my name in the blue box and then click on videos.

I'm pretty sure most if not all runners are on there. I checked out a few of my friends since I didn't get to see them cross the finish line or after the race at all.

4 comments:

Jephy's Mom said...

As you cross the finish, it looks like you are saying, "Is that all there is? I could go another few miles yet."

Lisa said...

That's really cool. You looked strong at the finish. Congrats agaon L.B.

thrasherswife said...

Super cool - I've never seen that before!! Thanks for sharing the moment with us

Katie A. said...

Ugh - I can't see this! When I click on it, it won't work! Argh!