Saturday, July 24, 2010

Travelin' Times

I'm off to San Francisco today!

We should be in the City by about 10 or 11 a.m. PT and hopefully at the Expo before then. We've got to get me my bib and see what the Expo has in store. We had a bad experience at the Surf City expo because of the rain and general miserable conditions that one had in store for us, but as long as we get to the Expo on Saturday we should be fine.

Anyway, I may or may not update later Saturday with some Expo stuff... I'm sure I'll have some sort of final post.

But here's my plan for Sunday. I will update both here and on Facebook following the Marathon. I don't think there is a way to track runners so unfortunately you may not find out about my whereabouts until it's all over.

My wave starts at 6:22 so figure somewhere around 11 (hopefully earlier) I'll be done. I'll update as soon as possible both here and on FB.

Thanks again for all of your support, loyal reader. It all goes a long way and all of your support helps me get to the finish line.

Onward to San Francisco!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Luis! Have a great run and a great time with Mrs. LB!

PS...since when do you have word verification? Funny though...mine is "uranoff" How appropriate! LOL!

Jephy's Mom said...

Hey LB, found a new blog for you...

http://www.bloodynipples.com/

Have a totally pain free run.

Good luck.

tahoegirl said...

Have a great time in SF. I will be running a 12 miler tomorrow morning so I will be thinking about you.

Kudos to Mrs. LB for enduring yet another race. I think our non-running spouses deserve an award for all of their support!

Looks like you can view some split times on the SF website.

Stealing a slogan from Brooks:
Run Happy :o)

Anonymous said...

rah rah siss boom bah!

You can do it!
Yes, you'll see!
Go beat that bridge!
Go run LB!

Hey, everyone needs a cheerleader, right? I'm excited for you and I cannot wait to read your recap. Have fun and SMILE through the hard parts.

(yea, I can say it cuz I've never done it.)

Lisa said...

OMG, I'm so excited for you. Run strong. I'll be running my first 10 miler tomorrow morning so I'll be thinking about and running with you in the morning. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Chicago Mom said...

Good luck and may the wind be at your back! I know you'll be great!

Willoughby said...

Have a great time and a great race!