Saturday, July 17, 2010

Annoying, And A Test

Testing, testing.

I'm setting this to publish on its own to see if I've found a solution or not. I want to post some things when I'm gone for the first couple of days this week but I don't want to set myself up for failure by setting it to auto-publish only to have it mess up on me.

Anyway, one thing that's really bugged me is the spam comments. I hate them. It's just some random post with links to some garbage sites. To try and stem the flow I'm going to set up the word verification. As much as I don't want to set it up I'm going to have to because it seems these stupid spam posts are becoming more frequent.

So just wanted to give you a heads up.

Hope your weekend is going grand.

3 comments:

Willoughby said...

You're having a problem with the spam comments, too? I haven't posted anything new in about a month, but I keep getting new spam comments. Drives me nuts!

Willoughby said...

Just to let you know, I didn't get a word verification prompt when I posted that comment.

L.B. said...

Well, you'll get one now :)

Thanks for the reminder. Death to the spam comments.