Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Award show

They keep coming. One Step At a Time handed me the Honest Scrap award:

First, thanks for the honor. I'm glad my blog is enjoyed by all!

I'm supposed to nominate seven blogs but since I just honored nine-plus, I think I'll skip ahead to the last part and write 10 honest things about myself. Oh, I think that would require too much though right now... so I'll list 10 cities in which I've been too and spent at least one night in. I like to travel but don't get to often, but I've been a few places. They are in no particular order.

1. Tokyo
2. Munich
3. Port-of-Spain, Trinidad
4. Guadalajara
5. Chicago
6. Osaka
7. Guanajuato, Mexico
8. Dallas
9. Mazatlan, Mexico
10. San Diego, Calif.

1 comment:

Lissaloo said...

wow, you are a traveler :) I would love to visit Chicago :)