Saturday, March 28, 2009

New feature?

I set aside a day to display my love of cooking on here and I'm thinking of doing the same for something else that's not fitness-related. But I'm not sure. I may find it interesting but not sure if it would appeal to the masses [all 12 or so of my readers :) ]

Anyway, I thought blogging about some family stuff. I'd try not to just aimlessly blog about my family because, well, I don't know if that would keep anyone's interest. But I have things to share that probably would be of interest; my daughter's events in Kindergarten, the other one's events at preschool (like how Yvie's reading quite a bit and did so in the span of about one month), some issues I've got with certain things, challenges I face as essentially a stay-at-home dad, things like that. I'd try not to make it a family album, and I'd be sure to paint a realistic picture (my girls ARE NOT perfect but that's fine because that's how I want it, they need to face challenges to grow up and develop).

So what do you think? I suppose I'll throw it out there.

Some things you might see more often...

I shot this in 2006. Crazy.

4 comments:

Lissaloo said...

I think it's a great idea! I can't believe how much you do, work from home, full time daddy care, cooking, baking, ref-ing, exercising, and all the blogging! You are a total Super-Dad :)

Willoughby said...

I think it sounds like a great idea! You know me, I don't like to limit myself to one (or ten) topics.

Raoulysgirl said...

Sounds like a great idea to me! I would love to hear more about your girls!!!

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

I'd love to hear about your family! Your girls seem so sweet and I'd like to see a father's POV.