Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random-ness release

Well, I just spent the day writing and editing and I'm all written and edited out. So for fun, I like to... write, of course.

I got this little survey from a buddy on Facebook and figured I'd fill it out here. Take it if you wish:

Using only songs from one artist, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick your artist: Rage Against The Machine

* Are you male or female? Street Fighting Man

* Describe yourself: Calm Like a Bomb

* How do you feel about yourself? Without a Face

* Describe where you currently live? New Millennium Homes

* If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Down Rodeo

* Your best friend is: Maria

* Your favorite color is: Ashes in the Fall

* What's the weather like? Wind Below

* If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Voice of the Voiceless

* What is life to you? Settle For Nothing

* What is the best advice you have to give? Take the Power Back

* If you could change your name, what would it be? Snake Charmer

* Your favorite food: Fistful of Steel

3 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

That's such an interesting post, much more so than the usual quizzes I see on Facebook and Myspace. Oh, and I left you a couple responses on my America post...sorry they're kinda long.

Crystal said...

Snake Charmer? good one!

Willoughby said...

I love that quiz! I tried it with Staind and it was pretty funny.